CreoSalus’s GMP operations support pharmaceutical packaging, returns, quarantine and controlled substances. Our secure warehousing and processes mitigate risks to product safety, identity, strength, purity and quality.
To avoid temperature excursions that can compromise product integrity, we offer validated temperature monitoring and GMP warehouse management for your materials in a variety of conditions, including:
• Ambient storage: +15°C to +30°C
• Refrigerated storage: +2°C to +8°C
• Frozen storage: -15°C to -25°C
• Ultra-low frozen storage: -70°C to -90°C
• Our team is experienced in shipping to all areas both domestically and internationally.